Jure is a skilled IT professional from a small town in Slovenia called Vrhnika. Jure is an active member of slovenian bitcoin association and has been monitoring blockchain technology development for many years now. Besides the general interest in bitcoin and decentralized technologies he is also an active merchant integrator and is spreading the word about the future of payments on daily basics to the general population. He is also founder of the first bitcoin ATM in Slovenia. He spends his free time with his family and every other second developing simple websites and social media channels and managing IT infrastructure systems. After spending 10 year in the hospitality IT industry he felt like its time to focus on the future and join a project that has a global impact.
- Tom Lee de Fundstrat: El Bitcoin Misery Index actual nunca se ha reportado en un mercado bajista
- Serena Williams, la ganadora de cuatro medallas de oro olímpicas de tenis invierte en Coinbase
- Zaif reanudará su actividad siete meses después del kackeo
- El Bitcoin cae por debajo de los USD 5.300 de nuevo, mientras que las principales altcoins presentan pérdidas
- Tailandia se está abriendo a las criptos, avanzando un paso más hacia las ICO y las STO