Personal Details Martin Albert, born 1981, currently living in Helsinki Education Diplomas in chemistry (2006) and business engineering (2008) Professional experience and achievement Martin worked in the field of chemicals legislation first as consultant and then in the public service for the European Commission. Now, he is an investor and manager of six Bitcoin startups of the Bitalo group. These include a Bitcoin social intelligence price prediction service and a Bitcoin academy. First experience with cryptocurrencies Martin started mining in 2011 on his laptop and became an early advocate for Bitcoin. He started a German video channel that explained the technical aspects of the currency but also to point out the political impact of free market money such as bitcoin. He experienced many of the early scams, frauds, hacks and website closures. After the massive rise of bitcoin in 2013, Martin decided to manage and invest in the creation of a "no-trust" Bitcoin service, now Bitalo, that creates a highly secure multi-service environment with backup transactions. Interests Bitcoin, voluntarism, economics Role in the Bitcoin community Martin is an advocate for the original purpose of Bitcoin, namely the decentralized, unregulated and private use of Bitcoin as independent and autonomous currency where users keep full control over their own money, even when they send coins to the various services. Mainstream adoption of Bitcoin or a high exchange price of Bitcoin is far less important to him than to promote Bitcoin as a free and voluntary agreement of value on its own.
- Galaxy Digital y Block.One lideran ronda de financiación de $30 millones para Banco Disruptor estadounidense
- Mercados no pueden mantener ganancias de ayer, Bitcoin cotiza por debajo de $3500
- Presidente de SEC de EE. UU., Jay Clayton: las ICO pueden ser efectivas, pero 'se deben respetar leyes de valores"
- Navegador descentralizado Brave se convierte en el predeterminado en el teléfono blockchain de HTC
- Fondo de Innovación de UNICEF invertirá en proyectos relacionados con la cadena de bloques