I was awarded a national award (Young Irish Broker) in 2010. I have worked with Bank of America in equity trading and with Bank of New York in hedge fund trading, I have a wealth of knowledge from trading in the financial markets which spans over 10 years and specialize in forex, commodities and equities. I frequently partake across all major tier one media channels such as CNBC and Bloomberg discussing investment strategies around major macroeconomic and political events. I have often participated in panel discussions on notable events across the globe. More recently, during the Brexit referendum, I predicted the crash in sterling against the dollar to a level of 1.18 in an interview with MarketWatch. I also called the bottom in Crude oil when it was trading near $25 with numerous print and digital financial media outlets. I have also worked with top UK universities to give lectures and delivered an investment and trading course at the London School of Economics.
- El cofundador de Reddit dice que criptoinvierno eliminó a los especuladores y dio espacio a los constructores reales
- España: Murcia Open Future busca emprendedores y estudiantes que quieran desarrollar soluciones basadas en Blockchain
- CEO de Coinbase: El difunto Exchange QuadrigaCX probablemente no planeó estafa de salida
- Bitcoin llega a USD 4K por cuarta vez en el 2019, las acciones suben en medio de negociaciones comerciales entre Estados Unidos y China
- España: Confirman la participación de Binance en el Congreso Internacional Blockchain CIBTC, en Motril