I was awarded a national award (Young Irish Broker) in 2010. I have worked with Bank of America in equity trading and with Bank of New York in hedge fund trading, I have a wealth of knowledge from trading in the financial markets which spans over 10 years and specialize in forex, commodities and equities. I frequently partake across all major tier one media channels such as CNBC and Bloomberg discussing investment strategies around major macroeconomic and political events. I have often participated in panel discussions on notable events across the globe. More recently, during the Brexit referendum, I predicted the crash in sterling against the dollar to a level of 1.18 in an interview with MarketWatch. I also called the bottom in Crude oil when it was trading near $25 with numerous print and digital financial media outlets. I have also worked with top UK universities to give lectures and delivered an investment and trading course at the London School of Economics.
- Galaxy Digital y Block.One lideran ronda de financiación de $30 millones para Banco Disruptor estadounidense
- Mercados no pueden mantener ganancias de ayer, Bitcoin cotiza por debajo de $3500
- Presidente de SEC de EE. UU., Jay Clayton: las ICO pueden ser efectivas, pero 'se deben respetar leyes de valores"
- Navegador descentralizado Brave se convierte en el predeterminado en el teléfono blockchain de HTC
- Fondo de Innovación de UNICEF invertirá en proyectos relacionados con la cadena de bloques