I was awarded a national award (Young Irish Broker) in 2010. I have worked with Bank of America in equity trading and with Bank of New York in hedge fund trading, I have a wealth of knowledge from trading in the financial markets which spans over 10 years and specialize in forex, commodities and equities. I frequently partake across all major tier one media channels such as CNBC and Bloomberg discussing investment strategies around major macroeconomic and political events. I have often participated in panel discussions on notable events across the globe. More recently, during the Brexit referendum, I predicted the crash in sterling against the dollar to a level of 1.18 in an interview with MarketWatch. I also called the bottom in Crude oil when it was trading near $25 with numerous print and digital financial media outlets. I have also worked with top UK universities to give lectures and delivered an investment and trading course at the London School of Economics.
- Informe: Samsung planea una nueva red principal blockchain que incorpora Samsung Coin
- Firma de inteligencia blockchain Chainalysis expande herramientas de monitoreo para cubrir 10 criptomonedas
- Bloomberg: John McAfee hace una pausa en el plan para revelar la identidad de Satoshi Nakomoto, temiendo una demanda judicial
- Sin confirmar: Disney considera un acuerdo de inversión de USD 13.200 millones con participación en Korbit y Bitstamp
- Bitcoin Cash, la criptomoneda que se separó de Bitcoin para ser “el mejor dinero del mundo”