Aleksandar Matanovic News
Aleksandar Matanovic is the CEO of the Serbian Bitcoin exchange ECD.rs and co-founder of Serbian Bitcoin Association. Aleksandar Matanovic’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2011 when he first learned about cryptocurrency, and since then, he has focused completely on the digital currencies industry and blockchain technology. That same year, he co-founded a Bitcoin exchange for Serbian citizens and his company currently operates a network of Bitcoin ATMs, a cryptocurrency payment application, and more. Aleksandar has become one of the first recipients of a master’s degree in digital currencies from the University of Nicosia. Aleksandar Matanovic’s main goal is to spread awareness about the advantages of such technologies and to promote the safe use of them.
- Criptobolsa del Reino Unido CEX.IO ahora requiere información de identidad de los usuarios
- KFC Venezuela niega aceptar pagos en Dash
- Cuatro agencias estatales de Vermont establecen un grupo de trabajo sobre la cadena de bloques
- Criptobolsa OKEx lista a Bitcoin Cash ABC bajo el ticker original de Bitcoin Cash
- Ex primera ministra de Ucrania propone combatir corrupción mediante uso de blockchain