Btc.sx is an international company that provides a platform for leveraged cryptocurrency trading and brokerage. The platform allows trading of digital currency derivatives — for instance, marginal trading and so on. Btc.sx was founded by Colin Kwan, George Samman, Joseph Lee and Vincent Hoong in 2013. Initially, the company used to be based in Australia but currently it operates and is headquartered in London, U.K. Btc.sx offers investors the chance to take short and long positions on future Bitcoin price changes against USD. Btc.sx offers shares on which price changes are possible to gain a profit as well. Btc.sx doesn’t accept fiat money so all deposits for positions must be done in cryptocurrency. In 2015, the company launched Magnr service for cryptocurrency storage. After this, Btc.sx was renamed as Magnr.
- Startup argentina desarrolló el primer videojuego de estrategia basado en Ethereum
- Número de usuarios de criptomonedas casi se duplicó en 2018, según estudio
- Opera lanza navegador de Android ‘listo para Web 3’ con soporte para Ethereum, DApp
- UAE Exchange, Ripple lanzarán remesas blockchain a Asia para primer trimestre de 2019
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Análisis de precios, 12 de diciembre