Jonathan Chester News
Jonathan Chester is the Bitwage — a Bitcoin payroll and international wage payment service — founder and president. Jonathan Chester’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2013 and, since 2015, he has been contributing to Forbes concerning cryptocurrency and its technologies. The company he founded has become one of the top seven blockchain companies in the U.S. and one of top 21 in the world. Jonathan Chester supports the idea of cryptocurrency breaking the oligopoly of the banking system and bringing democracy after all. Besides that, he believes that in countries with unreliable banking systems, Bitcoin has a role to play particularly in paying and receiving wages. Jonathan Chester consulted members of the European Parliament, Dutch regulators, banks and the California Senate regarding regulation of the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.
- Bitcoin Cash cae 13 por ciento mientras las principales criptomonedas caen con fuerza
- Bitcoin valdrá más en tres años, dice el cofundador de Circle
- Parlamento Europeo pide mayor adopción de blockchain en el comercio
- Consejo Federal Suizo: La ley financiera existente debe ajustarse a la industria de las cadenas de bloques
- Análisis de precios, 14 de diciembre: Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano