Mossack Fonseca News
Mossack Fonseca & Co. was a Panamanian law firm and corporate service provider founded in 1977 by Panamanian lawyers Jürgen Mossack and Ramon Fonseca. Mossack Fonseca & Co. specialized in such fields as trust services, international business structure and commercial law. Mossack Fonseca was described as one of the largest providers of corporate services. Mossack Fonseca & Co. had offices in China, Latin America, the U.S. and Europe. The firm attracted public attention after the “Panama Papers” leak, which revealed that the company was providing clients with strategies on how to most effectively hide their money in tax havens. Mossack Fonseca’s money laundering services that were shown in the leak did significant harm to the company, its security policies and work ethics. In March 2018, the firm announced that it would shut down due to the suffered damage.
- Presidente de SEC de EE. UU., Jay Clayton: las ICO pueden ser efectivas, pero 'se deben respetar leyes de valores"
- Navegador descentralizado Brave se convierte en el predeterminado en el teléfono blockchain de HTC
- Asamblea Nacional de Corea del Sur celebra un debate sobre la regulación con las criptobolsas locales
- Mercados no pueden mantener ganancias de ayer, Bitcoin cotiza por debajo de $3500
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Análisis de precios, 10 de diciembre