There are several Rebit definitions, which can be confused with each other — such as the popular Rebit software and Rebit.ph, a Bitcoin network service. Rebit.ph is a brand of Satoshi Citadel Industries, which is based in the Philippines and is a company for ventures related to Bitcoin. It was founded in 2014. Rebit is currently headquartered in Makati, Philippines. The main goal of Rebit is to provide access to financial services via the Bitcoin network for those in inaccessible places and unbanked people in the Philippines. As the Philippines is the second largest recipient for remittances in Asia, the remittance service of Rebit has grown in popularity, as it has special Rebit tools that are understandable for everybody — from newbies to specialists. The service aims to provide a transparent money transfer service with comparably low operational costs.
- Ethereum sube de nuevo, ya que precio sigue por debajo de $100
- Informe: decisión de la corte de devolver la criptomonedas enviada erróneamente podría establecer un precedente
- Hyperledger incorpora 12 nuevos miembros, entre ellos Alibaba Cloud, Deutsche Telekom y Citi
- Startup argentina desarrolló el primer videojuego de estrategia basado en Ethereum
- Gran Stablecoin Basis cerrará y devolverá los fondos a los inversores: Fuentes