Roman Mandeleil News
Roman Mandeleil is the founder and CEO of Ether.Camp, a team that organizes hackathons related to cryptocurrency technologies and conducts the development of the Ethereum Studio, and the builder of java implementation of Ethereum, who has provided many tools and insights about it. In 2016, at a conference in Shanghai, Roman Mandeleil announced research into possibly linking the fiat accounts of Sanatander bank users with the Ethereum blockchain. This idea was in consideration with the partnership with Ether.Camp. Roman Mondaleil believes that cryptocurrency, blockchain technologies and smart contracts, in particular, are the next stage of the whole economy because, in accordance with him, anything that has value can be decentralized.
- Principales criptomonedas experimentan ganancias y pérdidas mixtas, Bitcoin lucha por permanecer sobre $3200
- Binance Labs lanza el primer 'lote' de proyectos de cadenas de bloques
- Adopción masiva de pagos blockchain está a 3-5 años, dice CEO de BitPay
- Cryptojacking supera a ransomware como principal software malicioso en algunos países
- Plataforma de chat basada en Ethereum despide al 25% del personal debido a la caída del criptomercado