Susanne Tarkowski News
Susanne Tarkowski Tempelhof is a Bitnation’ founder, a virtual boardless post-nation state governance alternative. The main idea of creating a project like this came to her from Susanne Tarkowski Tempelhof’s personal biography. She was born in Sweden and her parents had different origins, French and Polish. Susanne’s father couldn’t get citizenship for 10 years and, since then, she was thinking about the idea of replacing the existing system. In 2011, Susanne Tarkowski found out about Bitcoin technology for the first time and, in 2012, she got her first Bitcoin from a friend. Susanne is optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies and even her marriage was registered in 2016 on the Bitnation blockchain.
- CFTC de EE.UU. solicita comentarios para mejorar la comprensión de la cadena de bloques de Ethereum
- "Estamos en casa en criptoinvierno": Winklevoss Twins lanzan aplicación de cripto-trading
- Criptobolsa OKEx lista a Bitcoin Cash ABC bajo el ticker original de Bitcoin Cash
- KFC Venezuela niega aceptar pagos en Dash
- Bitcoin cae por debajo de $3400 a medida que continúa volatilidad del mercado