The North American Bitcoin Conference (TNABC) is a cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies-related event that is aimed to spread awareness about such technologies and their prospects. TNABC is a popular annual conference, a place for many invited experts, speakers, entrepreneurs, investors, etc. Besides that, TNABC works as an exhibition hall for over 20 new projects involved in the development of various products and services in order that their representatives can introduce the projects to the interested public. In addition, projects from the exhibition hall can conduct an ICO right on the main stage of the event. The first TNABC Bitcoin event was conducted in 2014. TNABC is a Miami-originated conference that is also conducted in other cities and countries. Usually, TNABC is a part of the World Blockchain Forum.
- Bitcoin Cash cae 13 por ciento mientras las principales criptomonedas caen con fuerza
- Gigante de las telecomunicaciones AT&T busca una patente para un sistema de 'mapeo' de los medios sociales habilitados por la cadena de bloques
- Plataforma de chat basada en Ethereum despide al 25% del personal debido a la caída del criptomercado
- Binance Labs lanza el primer 'lote' de proyectos de cadenas de bloques
- Análisis de precios, 14 de diciembre: Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano