Bitlegal is a company that tracks all changes in the regulatory landscape of cryptocurrency, digital assets and distributed ledgers in countries all around the world. The first version of Bitlegal was launched by Zachary Taylor — New York-based entrepreneur — in 2014. It started when Zachary was thinking about normalizing the existing official positions of various governments on cryptocurrency and had an image of the current situation in the world. He took the political map and colored countries in the way that they think about Bitcoin and its adoption. The project was first presented to users on Reddit and received very positive feedback, encouraging the creator to develop the idea. The Bitlegal map and all the information about different regulatory regimes in countries can be seen on the official website.
- UAE Exchange, Ripple lanzarán remesas blockchain a Asia para primer trimestre de 2019
- Opera lanza navegador de Android ‘listo para Web 3’ con soporte para Ethereum, DApp
- Número de usuarios de criptomonedas casi se duplicó en 2018, según estudio
- Precio de Bitcoin cerca de $3400, criptomercados en general ven otra caída leve
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Análisis de precios, 12 de diciembre