La sentencia del supuesto estafador de criptomonedas Josh Garza podría retrasarse hasta enero de 2018.
Josh Garza News
Homero Joshua Garza or Josh Garza is the founder and CEO of GAW miners — a company that provides mining and cloud mining services — and the founder of its internal token Paycoin. Josh Garza’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2014, when he founded GAW miners. Initially, it seemed to be a successful development project which offered hosting of mining servers services and then cloud mining. In 2015, it was found out that Josh Garza’s company the paid rent for its users from the money of new users. In 2016, there was a big crowdsale of Paycoin, which lost half of its price in two weeks. In 2017, it was found out that GAW miners sold many more contracts than the computer power the company had. The same year, Josh Ganza obtained a $12 million fine for running a Ponzi scheme. Find out more by following our Josh Garza news.
- Cofundador de QuadrigaCX, Michael Patryn, sería el penalmente condenado Omar Dhanani: informe
- Cryptopia reanuda sus operaciones con 40 pares de criptos
- Dunamu, afiliado de Kakao, lanza plataforma de servicios de blockchain
- Informe del ex presidente de la CFTC pide criptorregulaciones avanzadas
- Las principales criptomonedas ven leves ganancias, el paladio alcanza los USD 1.600 por primera vez