Alena Vranova News
Alena Vranova is a Bitcoin investor — as well as other cryptocurrencies — a business developer, fintech and Bitcoin economist, co-founder and former CEO of the Czech project SatoshiLabs — a company that has developed cryptocurrency hardware wallets and other related software. Alena Vranova is the team leader of designers and programmers of the hardware wallet TREZOR. Alena Vranova also takes part in working with the mining pool Slush Pool and with the Coinmap service, a map showing places that accept Bitcoin. She decided to step down from SatoshiLabs as CEO in 2017. Currently, Alena Vranova is frequently interviewed about cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, performs as a speaker on various related conferences and meetings and writes for cryptocurrency media.
- "Estamos en casa en criptoinvierno": Winklevoss Twins lanzan aplicación de cripto-trading
- Vitalik Buterin: prueba de participación, sharding para hacer cadenas de bloques '1000x' más eficientes
- Economista de Harvard: Valor futuro de Bitcoin es más probable que sea de $100 que de $100 000
- Bitcoin cae por debajo de $3400 a medida que continúa volatilidad del mercado
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Análisis de precios, 10 de diciembre