Rusia por aprobar algunos intercambios para el comercio de criptomonedas.
Alexey Moiseev News
Alexey Moiseev is a Deputy Finance Minister in Russia. He was born in 1973 in Moscow. Alexey Moiseev holds a degree in global economics from the State University of Management and an MBA from the University of Rochester in the United States. Before he was assigned to be the Deputy Finance Minister in 2012, he had been working as an economist in Russian financial establishments such as the Central Bank of Russia. Alexey Moiseev’s Bitcoin involvement in Russia started in 2016, when he commented for the first time that the use of Bitcoin or other kinds of cryptocurrency in Russia was not considered a threat to the financial system of the country. Currently, Alexey Moiseev frequently gives interviews and comments about the position of Bitcoin and the government’s attitude toward it.
- CFTC de EE.UU. solicita comentarios para mejorar la comprensión de la cadena de bloques de Ethereum
- "Estamos en casa en criptoinvierno": Winklevoss Twins lanzan aplicación de cripto-trading
- Criptobolsa OKEx lista a Bitcoin Cash ABC bajo el ticker original de Bitcoin Cash
- KFC Venezuela niega aceptar pagos en Dash
- Bitcoin cae por debajo de $3400 a medida que continúa volatilidad del mercado