Una startup de Singapur, Limestone Network, está utilizando blockchain para mantener un vecindario inteligente en el corazón de la capital camboyana.
Cambodia is a country located on the Indochinese Peninsula in Southeast Asia. Cambodia is one of the least developed countries in Asia. However, it has one of the most rapidly growing economies in the world. Bitcoin in Cambodia is developing gradually, as the government hasn’t decided yet on the laws as they relate to blockchain and Bitcoin. Cambodian authorities have only claimed mentioned some limitations for banks and other financial establishments on trading and advertising cryptocurrency. Nevertheless, in Cambodia, the adoption of Bitcoin is becoming more and more real, as there are already local cryptocurrency exchange platforms for citizens and there are some projects being made to develop digital currencies and other related products and services — including Bitcoin mining in Cambodia.
- El servicio de rastreo de criptotransacciones Whale Alert anuncia su versión 2
- Argentina: Implementan tecnología blockchain para certificar el origen de derivados vitivinícolas
- Max Keiser: Nuevo récord del hashrate de la red Bitcoin sugiere que el precio subirá
- Irán no ha emitido ninguna licencia para importar equipos de criptominería
- La revelación de la identidad de Satoshi Nakamoto es desmentida por desarrollador de Monero