El importante software de billetera de Bitcoin Electrum presentará una implementación desarrollada internamente de la solución de escalabilidad Lightning Networ...
Electrum is a Bitcoin and Dash electronic wallet. The first version of the Electrum wallet was launched by Thomas Voegtlin in 2011. Thomas Voegtlin had been developing Electrum by himself until in 2015, when he announced that anyone interested can take part in its development. The Electrum Bitcoin wallet is a thin kind of wallet, which means that a user doesn’t need to download the entire history of the blockchain. Electrum has two-factor authentication, supports hardware wallets, offers desktop and mobile device applications and allows users to keep their private keys offline. According to the official website of Electrum, the program was developed for all users — from newbies to specialists. Electrum is a free piece of software. However, Electrum has fees for transactions that are noted on the official website.
- FEM: Libra de Facebook impulsó al mundo a reconsiderar el USD como moneda de reserva mundial
- Alexander Vinnik, acusado de lavado de Bitcoin, ingresa a hospital francés
- Representante de Kik testificará en caso de la SEC el 28 de enero
- El regulador de valores de la India apuesta por la cadena de bloques
- El Grupo de Investigación del MIT llama al criptoespacio un campo de pruebas para un activo digital de Banco Central