Gem is an IT company founded by Mica Winkelspecht in 2013 and headquartered in Venice, California. Gem is focused on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency solutions. The Gem company may be confused with Gem Office Technologies — a New Jersey-based IT company that specializes in IT services, marketing, brand development and office equipment. Gem’s latest product is the Gem app, which is currently in its beta-test stage. The Gem app is a cryptocurrency platform for managing digital assets with a high level of user experience. Gem network will include interconnection between accounts of more than 20 crypto exchanges, the tracking of more than 1,500 cryptocurrencies and builds users a united portfolio for monitoring their wealth, making transactions and exchanging assets. Gem is also currently working on GemOS — a middleware platform for business connection between several blockchains.
- Tom Lee de Fundstat dice que valor justo de Bitcoin alcanzará $150K por moneda
- Informe de LinkedIn: Desarrollador de cadenas de bloques lidera la lista de los trabajos de más rápido crecimiento
- Church's Chicken comienza a aceptar Dash en Venezuela después de la confusión con KFC
- Precio de Bitcoin cerca de $3400, criptomercados en general ven otra caída leve
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Análisis de precios, 12 de diciembre