La especulación se mantiene sobre si Jihan Wu será el presidente o CEO de Matrix, la próxima empresa de servicios de criptomonedas
Jihan Wu News
Jihan Wu is a Bitmain — the Bitcoin miner company producing ASIC chips — co-founder and an outspoken supporter of Bitcoin Cash. In 2017, he was ranked one of the 10 most influential figures in the blockchain world by Coindesk. Jihan Wu holds a degree from Peking University and currently lives in China. Before Jihan Wu Bitcoin’s involvement, he had been working as an analyst and private equity fund manager. Wu has translated Satoshi Nakamoto’s white paper into Chinese. In 2013, he became one of three founders of Bitmain, which currently controls the ASIC miner market and the largest mining pool Antpool. This, and his advocacy of Bitcoin Cash, have encouraged some people to criticize him. So, the name of Jihan Wu is one of the most controversial in the Bitcoin community.
- Bitcoin recupera los USD 11,000 tras una semana turbulenta para las criptomonedas
- El Banco de Tailandia está abierto a discutir sobre Libra, preocupado por la seguridad
- Presunto narcotraficante de Silk Road es arrestado en Estados Unidos
- Estratega de Fundstrat: los futuros de Bakkt se lanzarán en el trimestre actual
- Criptofilial de Fidelity solicita una licencia de fideicomiso en New York