Uno de los auditores más grandes del mundo ha presentado un nuevo caso alcista para el ascenso de criptomoneda a una "clase de activos completa".
Noticias de KPMG
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors. KPMG is headquartered in Amstelveen, Netherlands and has more than 180,000 employees. KPMG stand for “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler,” after the surnames of the founders of companies that later united into KPMG. The main services of KPMG are consulting, audit and tax advisory. KPMG International Cooperative is registered in the Swiss Canton of Zug and includes every national KPMG firm. National KPMG firms are independent legal entities — some of them are registered as multidisciplinary entities and can provide legal services in several jurisdictions. The U.S. branch of KPMG is widely considered to be one of the most pleasing companies to work for by employees, including working mothers. The company has developed diversity programs and social activity to encourage women to establish their career in professional services.
- Viceprimer Ministro ruso: borrador sobre 'criptolegislación' no será editado 'significativamente'
- Hyperledger incorpora 12 nuevos miembros, entre ellos Alibaba Cloud, Deutsche Telekom y Citi
- Informe: decisión de la corte de devolver la criptomonedas enviada erróneamente podría establecer un precedente
- Criptomercados ven modestas ganancias, Bitcoin supera los $3.400
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Análisis de precios, 12 de diciembre