Weapons are tools or devices created to inflict physical damage. People use weapons for self-defense, hunting and law enforcement, as well as for crime and warfare. Some weapon definitions include tools that were not originally made with the intention of harming someone, but can be or are used for it. The relationship between blockchain and weapons can be divided in two parts: the purchasing and selling of weapons with Bitcoins or other cryptocurrency; and the usage of blockchain for weapon control, distribution and tracking. The implementation of blockchain into weapons development can be effectively used for supply chain management, the prevention of making unregistered items and the tracking of a manufactured weapon in order to keep it under the laws of the respective government. However, current blockchain interactions with weapons mostly are illegal deals on the black market made with Bitcoin.
- Erik Finman, millonario adolescente de Bitcoin, proclama que Bitcoin está "muerto" a largo plazo
- Ethereum se dirige a los 50 millones de personas, el número de monederos activos sigue bajando
- Consejo Asesor de la Federación de Bancos de los Emiratos Árabes Unidos considera la adopción de la cadena de bloques en los bancos
- Lanzan Tagomi la firma de corretaje electrónico respaldada por Peter Thiel
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Análisis de precios, 17 de diciembre