El Banco Nacional de Ucrania considera la introducción de una moneda digital nacional no basada en Blockchain, al menos por ahora
BitRuble is a national Russian cryptocurrency that is supposed to be issued and circulated under the control of the Central Bank of Russia. As all cryptocurrencies that are outside the control of the government are banned, BitRuble would be a competitor to Bitcoin and other virtual currencies. The first large investment that was made in BitRuble was by Qiwi, a Russian payment service provider, in order to develop the first cryptocurrency designed for the Russian market. BitRuble is supposed to be similar to Bitcoin, but — unlike any other digital currency — BitRuble's price and other properties will be regulated by the Central Bank of Russia. The launch of a national Russian crypto coin was planned in 2016. However, it is still unavailable for those who want BitRuble to buy it.
- Facebook registra nueva empresa de tecnofinanzas en Suiza
- Circle publica otro informe de atestación sobre las reservas de la stablecoin USDC en dólares estadounidenses
- Coinbase Earn ya está disponible para el público en más de 100 países
- Banco de Ahorro de Rusia exige a cliente que proporcione datos sobre los ingresos por criptomonedas
- Análisis de precios del 17 de mayo: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON