La firma Bitt Inc., con sede en Barbados, ha firmado un Memorando de Entendimiento con el banco central de Curazao y San Martín para investigar una moneda digit...
Bitt is a Barbados-based digital assets exchange. According to its official website, the main goal of Bitt is to provide access to cryptocurrency in emerging markets. Bitt’s meaning for Barbados and other Caribbean citizens is that it is one of the first cryptocurrency exchanges to be launched in this region and it has provided access to the global economy even to unbanked people. Bitt was founded by Gabriel Abed and Oliver Gale in 2013. The main office of the company is currently headquartered in Hastings, Barbados. Besides this, the company has become a collaborator with Barbados Entrepreneurship Foundation, Inc. (BEF), which held the crowdsale of Bitt coins to raise money for the organization, as it is considered to be a nonprofit.
- JPMorgan Chase agregará nuevas características a la red basada en blockchain para bancos globales
- Tom Lee de Fundstrat: El Bitcoin Misery Index actual nunca se ha reportado en un mercado bajista
- Campaña para recaudar USD 1 millón en cripto para venezolanos registra 60.000 beneficiarios
- Serena Williams, la ganadora de cuatro medallas de oro olímpicas de tenis invierte en Coinbase
- Zaif reanudará su actividad siete meses después del hack