Andreas Antonopoulos disertará sobre el futuro de las Blockchains abiertas, con una charla gratuita en Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Books are works of writing concerning general theme which are usually compiled into a series of chapters for structure and accessibility for the reader. Books may be distributed in various forms — from scrolls to modern codex volumes. For the most of human history, books were the main source of information and were accessed only by privileged classes. However, books are currently widespread among the masses of people in classic and digital forms. The growing demand for cryptocurrency knowledge and specialists has gathered the attention of publishers and writers, resulting in a extensive list of books on Bitcoin and related topics. Blockchain books mostly focus on the technological part of the invention. Cryptocurrency books often speak not only about the technology, but also cover the financial and distributional side of the industry. Books on Bitcoin have become quite popular in recent years and make up a significant part of revenue of specialized literature.
- Tom Lee de Fundstrat: El Bitcoin Misery Index actual nunca se ha reportado en un mercado bajista
- Serena Williams, la ganadora de cuatro medallas de oro olímpicas de tenis invierte en Coinbase
- Zaif reanudará su actividad siete meses después del kackeo
- El Bitcoin cae por debajo de los USD 5.300 de nuevo, mientras que las principales altcoins presentan pérdidas
- Tailandia se está abriendo a las criptos, avanzando un paso más hacia las ICO y las STO