El 25 y 26 de abril, la Universidad Tecnológica Nacional (UTN) regional La Plata, Argentina, será sede del Primer Congreso y Hackatón de Blockchain
Hackathon is a competition that is held for IT-specialists to find the most professional and widely prepared developers and to reward them. Hackathon ideas may turn into big IT-projects and enterprises and also may become the start for promising technological development. Hackathon events are held both online and offline to cover as wide an audience as possible. Hackathons are mostly held by fintech, IT and telecommunication companies, as they are the most interested in highly qualified IT-specialists. Hackathons are also widely performed by technology startups, such as cryptocurrency and blockchain startups. Hackathons are very useful for those startups due to their help with attracting attention to their platforms, developing new products and pitching their ideas. Winners and other successful participants may become the core for future development teams for those platforms.
- CME Group lanzará opciones sobre futuros de Bitcoin en el primer trimestre del 2020
- Verizon obtiene patente para tarjetas SIM virtuales basadas en blockchain
- Antiguo fabricante de té helado convertido a blockchain vende subsidiaria de bebidas
- Irán no ha emitido ninguna licencia para importar equipos de criptominería
- Análisis de precios 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA