De acuerdo con el Wall Street Journal, actualmente la criptomoneda es "en gran medida utilizable solo por los desarrolladores".
Jed McCaleb News
Jed McCaleb is an American software developer and entrepreneur. Jed Mccaleb is CTO at Stellar, which he co-founded with Joyce Kim in 2014. He is famous for the creation of the Mt.Gox exchange platform, the Ripple cryptocurrency and the eDonkey network. Many of his projects already became a part of cryptocurrency history: with Mt.Gox being the long-time, biggest Bitcoin exchange that he left before its collapse, and with both Ripple and Stellar being some of the most major cryptocurrencies to this day. Jed’s products are some of the most appreciated blockchain-based initiatives in terms of media and fintech sector’s reception. Most of his projects are already working with various financial services companies and major IT companies, such as IBM. Jed McCaleb’s net worth is estimated around $20 billion, most of which os stored in Ripple tokens.
- Facebook en conversaciones con Coinbase y Gemini de los Winklevoss para lanzar su Globalcoin: Informe de FT
- El gigante de las telecomunicaciones de EE. UU. AT&T ahora acepta pagos cripto mediante BitPay
- BBC: Facebook tiene como objetivo lanzar una criptomoneda enfocada en pagos en el 2020
- Kraken pagó 250 sueldos en Bitcoin a su personal el mes pasado
- El cofundador de Ethereum, Vitalik Buterin, propone crear un mezclador 'en cadena' de ether