Dos comerciantes están demandando al fundador de Mt. Gox, Jed McCaleb, y presumen que él sabía de los "problemas de seguridad serios" desde años antes de que oc...
Jed McCaleb News
Jed McCaleb is an American software developer and entrepreneur. Jed Mccaleb is CTO at Stellar, which he co-founded with Joyce Kim in 2014. He is famous for the creation of the Mt.Gox exchange platform, the Ripple cryptocurrency and the eDonkey network. Many of his projects already became a part of cryptocurrency history: with Mt.Gox being the long-time, biggest Bitcoin exchange that he left before its collapse, and with both Ripple and Stellar being some of the most major cryptocurrencies to this day. Jed’s products are some of the most appreciated blockchain-based initiatives in terms of media and fintech sector’s reception. Most of his projects are already working with various financial services companies and major IT companies, such as IBM. Jed McCaleb’s net worth is estimated around $20 billion, most of which os stored in Ripple tokens.
- El servicio de rastreo de criptotransacciones Whale Alert anuncia su versión 2
- Cómo Bakkt puede allanar el camino para unos ETF de Bitcoin
- Square Crypto contrata al co-fundador de Blockstream, desarrollador de código abierto de Bitcoin
- Irán no ha emitido ninguna licencia para importar equipos de criptominería
- La firma de criptocomercio INX espera recaudar USD 5M - USD 130M en su próxima salida a bolsa