El CEO de la extinta GAW Miners, fue condenado a 21 meses de prisión y se le ordenó pagar $9.2 millones en restitución a los inversionistas.
Paycoin is a cryptocurrency that was created by developers from the company GAW Miners in 2014 and specializes in cloud mining. Paycoin (XPY) was created especially for the PayBase cryptocurrency payments processing platform. Paycoin used the SHA-256 algorithm and both proof-of-work (PoW) and proof-of-stake (PoS) methods to achieve distributed consensus. There was no Paycoin Initial Coin Offering. Nevertheless, this cryptocurrency was able to raise a lot of investments at that time since GAW Miners was popular among the crypto community and attracted many investors to their new project. The cryptocurrency can be kept in a special Paycoin wallet. The highest moment of Paycoin’s price was $12. However, after GAW Miners was shut down, it dropped sharply. Find out what the future holds for this cryptocurrency by following the Paycoin news.
- Facebook registra nueva empresa de tecnofinanzas en Suiza
- Circle publica otro informe de atestación sobre las reservas de la stablecoin USDC en dólares estadounidenses
- Coinbase Earn ya está disponible para el público en más de 100 países
- Banco de Ahorro de Rusia exige a cliente que proporcione datos sobre los ingresos por criptomonedas
- Análisis de precios del 17 de mayo: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON