Pirate Party News
Pirate parties (PP) are political parties with the main goal of reforming legislation in terms of intellectual property, patents and copyright. The members of the Pirate Party promote free, non-commercial sharing of information and no prosecution for this. The first Pirate Party was created in Sweden in 2006 by Rick Falkvinge, a Swedish politician and information technology entrepreneur. The original Pirate Party is also a co-founder of PP International, an association of all of the Pirate Parties around the world. The Swedish Pirate Party was historically the first party of such kind and, in several months after its foundation, similar parties were created in Spain, Austria, Germany and Poland. Russian, French, Finnish and American Pirate Parties are not officially registered, even though they have a strong presence.
- Principales criptomonedas experimentan ganancias y pérdidas mixtas, Bitcoin lucha por permanecer sobre $3200
- Adopción masiva de pagos blockchain está a 3-5 años, dice CEO de BitPay
- Cryptojacking supera a ransomware como principal software malicioso en algunos países
- Gigante de las telecomunicaciones AT&T busca una patente para un sistema de 'mapeo' de los medios sociales habilitados por la cadena de bloques
- Informe: director general de la mayor empresa rumana de criptointercambio es arrestado por orden de EE.UU.