La unidad francesa de la empresa global de entrega de pizza Domino's Pizza lanzó una competencia de pedidos con un premio de USD 110,000 en Bitcoin o efectivo.
The Bitcoin pizza story is one of the most famous cryptocurrency anecdotes. On May 22, 2010, Laszlo Hanyecz made first documented Bitcoin purchase. On May 18th, he stated on Bitcointalk forum that he is willing to buy two pizzas for 10,000 Bitcoin. It is estimated that this was around $41 at the time. After some time, these pizzas became much more valuable, as 10,000 Bitcoin currently is valued near $63 million. Bitcoin pizza story became a part of folklore, and May 22 is known as Bitcoin Pizza Day. Hanyecz stated that he is not upset about this event and that trading Bitcoin for some food was great idea at the time. The 10,000 Bitcoin pizza purchase is now reflected in the Bitcoin Pizza Index, which monitors the current value of 10,000 Bitcoin on the market. The Bitcoin Pizza Index shows the daily updated price in U.S. dollars, euro, silver and gold.
- Los bancos cripto-fiat : La nueva revolución de las finanzas
- El creador de CryptoKitties y la UFC lanzarán Tamagotchis tokenizados de la MMA
- Moody le da el visto bueno a la plataforma blockchain "Know Your Customer" de los Emiratos Árabes Unidos
- La investigación sobre el yuan digital de China se retrasa debido a la epidemia del coronavirus
- Peter Schiff: los "tontos" que creen en Bitcoin están equivocados sobre su condición de refugio seguro