Día de la Pizza Bitcoin - cómo Laszlo Hanyecz allanó el camino para el éxito de Bitcoin como sistema transaccional descentralizado, fiable y funcional.
The Bitcoin pizza story is one of the most famous cryptocurrency anecdotes. On May 22, 2010, Laszlo Hanyecz made first documented Bitcoin purchase. On May 18th, he stated on Bitcointalk forum that he is willing to buy two pizzas for 10,000 Bitcoin. It is estimated that this was around $41 at the time. After some time, these pizzas became much more valuable, as 10,000 Bitcoin currently is valued near $63 million. Bitcoin pizza story became a part of folklore, and May 22 is known as Bitcoin Pizza Day. Hanyecz stated that he is not upset about this event and that trading Bitcoin for some food was great idea at the time. The 10,000 Bitcoin pizza purchase is now reflected in the Bitcoin Pizza Index, which monitors the current value of 10,000 Bitcoin on the market. The Bitcoin Pizza Index shows the daily updated price in U.S. dollars, euro, silver and gold.
- Bancos canadienses desconfían de los orígenes de los activos de QuadrigaCX y mencionan preocupaciones sobre lavado de dinero
- Investigadores de la Universidad de California proponen un sistema de blockchain para datos clínicos
- Dos compañías usaron criptomonedas para pagar impuestos en Ohio, dice tesorero del estado
- Fidelity Investments, el gigante de los instrumentos financieros derivados, recibe y pasa la Lightning Torch
- Investigadores de Stanford desarrollan mecanismo de privacidad para contrato inteligente de Ethereum