La firma de administración de activos Northern Trust entrega su solución de cadena de bloques a Broadridge para un mayor desarrollo.
Noticias de PwC
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an international network of companies providing professional services of consulting and auditing. The company was founded in 1849 and is currently one of Big Four accounting firms. The main office is headquartered in London. PwC cryptocurrency involvement started in 2015, when PwC conducted a Consumer Cryptocurrency survey in order to find out how many Americans knew about Bitcoin. The next year, the company released a blockchain-based system named Vulcan, which was designed to handle financial operations such as personal finance, banking, asset management, etc. The year after that, PwC launched a startup aimed to support businessmen working within the blockchain and fintech industries. In 2017, the PwC Hong Kong office started accepting cryptocurrency as a payment method. Recently, the company has announced a new application of PwC for cryptocurrency accounting.
- Bakkt comienza a probar los futuros de Bitcoin
- Argentina: Cripto Latin Fest llega a Córdoba en el mes de septiembre
- Banco Central de Alemania: los gobiernos deberían ser neutrales con respecto a Libra de FB
- Irán no ha emitido ninguna licencia para importar equipos de criptominería
- Irán reconoce a bitcoin y las criptomonedas como una industria oficial, dice el primer ministro