PwC Luxembourg, una sucursal de la segunda empresa de servicios profesionales más grande del mundo, comenzará a aceptar pagos de Bitcoin a partir del 1 de octub...
Noticias de PwC
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an international network of companies providing professional services of consulting and auditing. The company was founded in 1849 and is currently one of Big Four accounting firms. The main office is headquartered in London. PwC cryptocurrency involvement started in 2015, when PwC conducted a Consumer Cryptocurrency survey in order to find out how many Americans knew about Bitcoin. The next year, the company released a blockchain-based system named Vulcan, which was designed to handle financial operations such as personal finance, banking, asset management, etc. The year after that, PwC launched a startup aimed to support businessmen working within the blockchain and fintech industries. In 2017, the PwC Hong Kong office started accepting cryptocurrency as a payment method. Recently, the company has announced a new application of PwC for cryptocurrency accounting.
- Universidad suiza hace frente a los diplomas falsos con tecnología blockchain
- Empresa armenia de IT es acusada de uso ilegal de electricidad para minar criptomonedas
- Facebook compra empresa de chatbot Servicefriend para integrarla en Calibra
- Irán no ha emitido ninguna licencia para importar equipos de criptominería
- Horas antes de Bakkt: las 20 principales criptos ven pérdidas importantes, pero Bitcoin sube