Sasha Ivanov News
Sasha Ivanov is the Waves cryptocurrency platform founder and CEO. Sasha Ivanov was born in Ukraine and he holds a bachelor’s degree in physics from Moscow State University. Sasha Ivanov’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2013, when he founded the cryptocurrency exchange coinmat.com, which currently works as a gateway service for users of the Waves platform. Before working with cryptocurrency technologies, he had been working as a software developer for electronic payment systems and a programmer of neural networks for financial markets’ forecasting. Besides that, Sasha Ivanov launched the world’s first blockchain-based fiat token, CoinoUSD, and the first tradable cryptocurrency index, Coinoindex.com. Sasha Ivanov’s net worth remains unknown. However, he once admitted that he had raised over $16 million from Waves.
- Navegador descentralizado Brave se convierte en el predeterminado en el teléfono blockchain de HTC
- Economista de Harvard: Valor futuro de Bitcoin es más probable que sea de $100 que de $100 000
- Samsung rechaza informes de criptomonedero de Galaxy S10 como "Rumor y especulación"
- Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange asegura sus criptoactivos con agencia local
- Galaxy Digital y Block.One lideran ronda de financiación de $30 millones para Banco Disruptor estadounidense