El nuevo malware de cryptojacking Beapy utiliza las herramientas de hacking filtradas de la NSA de Estados Unidos para propagarse a través de las redes corporat...
TechCrunch is an online publisher of news about the technology industry, was founded by Michael Arrington and Keith Teare in 2005 and is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, United States. TechCrunch is focused on fintech and technology news, analysis of new tech trends and profiling various tech and business products. Their media is available in English, Chinese, Japanese and French languages. TechCrunch news is one of the most influential media sources in the field of technology. Some products of TechCrunch have already become an integral part of the technology industry, such as TechCrunch Disrupt — an annual conference hosted in San Francisco, Crunchbase — TechCrunches’ startup ecosystem database — currently a private entity — and Crunchies — a technology award ceremony. The media influence of the company has led to a wide variety of references in popular culture, including the appearance of TechCrunch in the HBO series Silicon Valley.
- CME Group lanzará opciones sobre futuros de Bitcoin en el primer trimestre del 2020
- Verizon obtiene patente para tarjetas SIM virtuales basadas en blockchain
- Antiguo fabricante de té helado convertido a blockchain vende subsidiaria de bebidas
- Irán no ha emitido ninguna licencia para importar equipos de criptominería
- Análisis de precios 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA