Se invitará a los estudiantes de Oxford a participar en el Programa de Subvención del Ecosistema de USD 5 millones de Zilliqa.
Multiple surveys and research studies have confirmed that the percentage of women invested and involved in cryptocurrency is much lower than for men, and it is perceived that the crypto industry is much more of a men’s sphere. However, every year, the number of women taking part in the crypto community grows. There are many cryptocurrency and blockchain-based projects conducted by women that are already popular all around the world. Not only in Bitcoin, but with blockchain, women are connected with startups and projects. It has been confirmed that over half of worldwide money transfers are made by women, so it only means that the percentage of women using Bitcoin in their daily lives is going to increase. In the middle of 2018, it was reported that, of the users of Bitcoin, women’s involvement had doubled from the start of the year.
- Los mineros de Bitcoin ganarán USD 5,400 millones de dólares este año según CoinShares
- Cuota de mercado de Bitmain ha caído un 70% aproximadamente en seis meses según datos del nuevo informe de CoinShares
- La empresa de capital de riesgo Andreessen Horowitz anuncia instructores para su criptoescuela gratuita
- Dos grupos de defensa de los derechos de las criptomonedas se asocian para promover las iniciativas educativas de los tokens digitales
- La SEC de Estados Unidos acusa al fundador de Shopin de organizar una ICO fraudulenta de USD 42 millones