El impacto del sector femenino se puede llegar a sentir dentro de la industria Blockchain.
Multiple surveys and research studies have confirmed that the percentage of women invested and involved in cryptocurrency is much lower than for men, and it is perceived that the crypto industry is much more of a men’s sphere. However, every year, the number of women taking part in the crypto community grows. There are many cryptocurrency and blockchain-based projects conducted by women that are already popular all around the world. Not only in Bitcoin, but with blockchain, women are connected with startups and projects. It has been confirmed that over half of worldwide money transfers are made by women, so it only means that the percentage of women using Bitcoin in their daily lives is going to increase. In the middle of 2018, it was reported that, of the users of Bitcoin, women’s involvement had doubled from the start of the year.
- Democracy.earth: el emprendimiento de un argentino para empoderar a los ciudadanos
- Tagomi se unirá a la Asociación Libra
- El creador de CryptoKitties y la UFC lanzarán Tamagotchis tokenizados de la MMA
- La investigación sobre el yuan digital de China se retrasa debido a la epidemia del coronavirus
- CZ de Binance supera al cofundador de Bitmain en la nueva lista de millonarios de Hurun