Las mujeres prefieren opciones de inversión "lentas y estables" a la volatilidad de Bitcoin, dice la partidaria de las criptos
Multiple surveys and research studies have confirmed that the percentage of women invested and involved in cryptocurrency is much lower than for men, and it is perceived that the crypto industry is much more of a men’s sphere. However, every year, the number of women taking part in the crypto community grows. There are many cryptocurrency and blockchain-based projects conducted by women that are already popular all around the world. Not only in Bitcoin, but with blockchain, women are connected with startups and projects. It has been confirmed that over half of worldwide money transfers are made by women, so it only means that the percentage of women using Bitcoin in their daily lives is going to increase. In the middle of 2018, it was reported that, of the users of Bitcoin, women’s involvement had doubled from the start of the year.
- Las direcciones de Bitcoin con USD 100,000 o más llegan a un máximo histórico
- Una de las Cuatro Grandes firmas de auditoría Deloitte permite al personal pagar el almuerzo con Bitcoin
- El ejército de EE.UU. busca expertos en blockchain que puedan rastrear Bitcoin en tiempo real
- Irán no ha emitido ninguna licencia para importar equipos de criptominería
- El precio de Bitcoin está en un punto muerto de USD 10.2K mientras Ether continúa una sorprendente carrera alcista