El análisis de más de un millón de registros de código en Github encontró que menos del 5% de las contribuciones son realizadas por mujeres
Multiple surveys and research studies have confirmed that the percentage of women invested and involved in cryptocurrency is much lower than for men, and it is perceived that the crypto industry is much more of a men’s sphere. However, every year, the number of women taking part in the crypto community grows. There are many cryptocurrency and blockchain-based projects conducted by women that are already popular all around the world. Not only in Bitcoin, but with blockchain, women are connected with startups and projects. It has been confirmed that over half of worldwide money transfers are made by women, so it only means that the percentage of women using Bitcoin in their daily lives is going to increase. In the middle of 2018, it was reported that, of the users of Bitcoin, women’s involvement had doubled from the start of the year.
- CEO de TD Ameritrade: nuevamente existe un 'interés incrementado' sobre Bitcoin
- Venezuela establece nuevo récord de volumen de Bitcoin gracias a la inflación del 10,000,000%
- Precio de Tron se hunde y Justin Sun niega acusaciones de lavado de dinero
- Irán no ha emitido ninguna licencia para importar equipos de criptominería
- Criptoempresa que parece ser una estafa en realidad no tiene licencia en Malta, advierte un regulador