La firma de capital de riesgo Andreessen Horowitz ha contratado a su primera socia general para que administre el fondo de criptomonedas recién formado de la co...
Multiple surveys and research studies have confirmed that the percentage of women invested and involved in cryptocurrency is much lower than for men, and it is perceived that the crypto industry is much more of a men’s sphere. However, every year, the number of women taking part in the crypto community grows. There are many cryptocurrency and blockchain-based projects conducted by women that are already popular all around the world. Not only in Bitcoin, but with blockchain, women are connected with startups and projects. It has been confirmed that over half of worldwide money transfers are made by women, so it only means that the percentage of women using Bitcoin in their daily lives is going to increase. In the middle of 2018, it was reported that, of the users of Bitcoin, women’s involvement had doubled from the start of the year.
- La firma de tecnología Blockchain, Blockstream, lanza la versión beta de la API Satellite para la transmisión de datos
- Los criptomercados experimentan un crecimiento moderado, Bitcoin se mantiene por encima de los USD 3.600
- EE.UU.: Proyecto de ley que exime a los criptoservicios sin custodia de ciertas leyes es reintroducido en el Congreso
- Plataforma de cadenas de bloques respaldada por IBM para mejorar la gestión de la cadena de suministro en la industria minera
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Análisis de precios, 16 de enero