Los volúmenes de comercio de Bitcoin de China han continuado bajando, alcanzando un mínimo de dos años en el exchange local p2p LocalBitcoins.
Noticias de Baidu
Baidu is Chinese company that specializes in web services. The main service of Baidu is their search engine, which bears the same name and is currently the leader among Chinese search engines. The Baidu search engine covers about 1.5 percent of all markets of search engines’ services. The company was founded by Robin Li, who is the chairman and CEO, and Eric Xu and is headquartered in Beijing, China. Currently, Baidu has over two billion active users worldwide. Baidu’s advertising system is quite similar to that of Google Adwords or Adsense, although it has its own special features. In 2013, it was announced that Baidu began cooperation with Bitcoin. However, Chinese authorities prohibited any means of using cryptocurrency within Chinese territory. Nevertheless, this mandate didn’t stop Baidu from investing in prospective international projects related to the crypto sphere.
- El precio de Bitcoin lucha por mantener los USD 9,500 para evitar un cambio de tendencia
- El gigante financiero Morgan Stanley adquiere E*Trade por 13 mil millones
- Suecia está probando su nueva moneda digital del banco central
- El Banco Central de Brasil promete una plataforma de pago instantáneo para competir con las criptomonedas
- La aduana de Indonesia está lista para usar la plataforma blockchain de cadena de suministro de IBM