El gigante chino de comercio electrónico JD.com ha solicitado más de 200 patentes.
Noticias de Baidu
Baidu is Chinese company that specializes in web services. The main service of Baidu is their search engine, which bears the same name and is currently the leader among Chinese search engines. The Baidu search engine covers about 1.5 percent of all markets of search engines’ services. The company was founded by Robin Li, who is the chairman and CEO, and Eric Xu and is headquartered in Beijing, China. Currently, Baidu has over two billion active users worldwide. Baidu’s advertising system is quite similar to that of Google Adwords or Adsense, although it has its own special features. In 2013, it was announced that Baidu began cooperation with Bitcoin. However, Chinese authorities prohibited any means of using cryptocurrency within Chinese territory. Nevertheless, this mandate didn’t stop Baidu from investing in prospective international projects related to the crypto sphere.
- CEO de TD Ameritrade: nuevamente existe un 'interés incrementado' sobre Bitcoin
- Venezuela establece nuevo récord de volumen de Bitcoin gracias a la inflación del 10,000,000%
- Precio de Tron se hunde y Justin Sun niega acusaciones de lavado de dinero
- Irán no ha emitido ninguna licencia para importar equipos de criptominería
- Criptoempresa que parece ser una estafa en realidad no tiene licencia en Malta, advierte un regulador