El gigante chino de comercio electrónico JD.com ha solicitado más de 200 patentes.
Noticias de Baidu
Baidu is Chinese company that specializes in web services. The main service of Baidu is their search engine, which bears the same name and is currently the leader among Chinese search engines. The Baidu search engine covers about 1.5 percent of all markets of search engines’ services. The company was founded by Robin Li, who is the chairman and CEO, and Eric Xu and is headquartered in Beijing, China. Currently, Baidu has over two billion active users worldwide. Baidu’s advertising system is quite similar to that of Google Adwords or Adsense, although it has its own special features. In 2013, it was announced that Baidu began cooperation with Bitcoin. However, Chinese authorities prohibited any means of using cryptocurrency within Chinese territory. Nevertheless, this mandate didn’t stop Baidu from investing in prospective international projects related to the crypto sphere.
- El gigante de las telecomunicaciones de EE. UU. AT&T ahora acepta pagos cripto mediante BitPay
- El Banco Central de Rusia considerará criptomonedas respaldadas por oro para acuerdos mutuos
- Informe: El banco holandés Rabobank cancela el desarrollo del criptomonedero "Rabobit"
- Grayscale obtiene visto bueno de la FINRA para la comercialización de fideicomiso de Ethereum en mercados OTC
- Análisis de precios del 22 de mayo: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON