El Black Friday ofrece a los mineros aficionados la oportunidad de comprar una GPU de gama alta.
Bitcoin Black Friday News
Every fourth Friday in November, people all over the world celebrate Black Friday by making purchases with big discounts. This tradition was born in 1966 in the U.S. and it has become the unofficial start of the Christmas sales season. The same thing has begun happening with Bitcoin, as in 2012, one crypto enthusiast organized the first Bitcoin Black Friday. Black Friday for Bitcoin was aimed to promote the cryptocurrency in the community. Initially, it was only BTC Black Friday, but now every altcoin holder can take part in making or considering Black Friday offers in cryptocurrency. Usually, trading platforms or marketplaces have a special section of goods that are discounted and are being sold only in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin Black Friday offers both goods for Bitcoin and discounted cryptocurrency as well.
- El entorno de pruebas regulatorio del Banco de Reserva de la India acepta blockchain pero excluye criptomonedas
- FinCEN toma la primera medida de aplicación contra comerciante P2P de criptomonedas
- El candidato a la presidencia de Estados Unidos, Andrew Yang, exige un reglamento de criptomonedas
- USDT lanzada en la blockchain de Tron
- Informe: Los ingresos de Coinbase en 2018 son un 60% menores que los proyectados por la empresa