Fairpay será una tarjeta de pagos para usar en comercios físicos. Una alternativa a Visa, Mastercard, sin comisiones, basada en las últimas tecnologías NFC “con...
NFC, or near-field communication, is a communication protocol that allows communication between two electronic devices that are within 4 cm or less of each other. Most of devices use NFC for payment processes. Financial services often include NFC in banking applications. NFC payments are currently the most convenient way of making common transactions and are gaining popularity in developed and developing countries. NFC isn’t really a new technology and was used in several products beginning in the late 1990s. However, the widespread use of NFC started with the popularization of smartphones and mobile wallets. NFC is also often implemented in various payment cards and in some specialized products. NFC technology is sometimes implemented in both software and hardware cryptocurrency wallets for making payment processes faster.
- Tom Lee de Fundstat dice que valor justo de Bitcoin alcanzará $150K por moneda
- Informe de LinkedIn: Desarrollador de cadenas de bloques lidera la lista de los trabajos de más rápido crecimiento
- Church's Chicken comienza a aceptar Dash en Venezuela después de la confusión con KFC
- Precio de Bitcoin cerca de $3400, criptomercados en general ven otra caída leve
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Análisis de precios, 12 de diciembre