Desde que el banco central de Zimbabue prohibió los servicios de criptomonedas en el 2018, Bitcoin ha seguido aumentando en medio de una nueva prohibición de la...
The Republic of Zimbabwe is a South African country with a population of 16 million people. Zimbabwe suffers from racial and ethnic conflicts, dictatorship and poor education. The Zimbabwean economy provides a very low gross domestic product per capita and has one of the highest Gini coefficients in the world. Zimbabwean latest news has to do with the house arrest of Robert Mugabe – Prime Minister of Zimbabwe since 1980. The Zimbabwean economy is built on exports of minerals, gold and agricultural products, such as tobacco and cotton. Zimbabwe is poorly developed in technology and has issued no laws about cryptocurrency and blockchain. Bitcoin is legal in Zimbabwe but has no official permission for use. Zimbabwean authorities are skeptical about Bitcoin and may change the legal framework for it. However, the difficult political and economic situation keeps Zimbabwe’s government concentrated on other problems.
- CME Group lanzará opciones sobre futuros de Bitcoin en el primer trimestre del 2020
- Verizon obtiene patente para tarjetas SIM virtuales basadas en blockchain
- Antiguo fabricante de té helado convertido a blockchain vende subsidiaria de bebidas
- Irán no ha emitido ninguna licencia para importar equipos de criptominería
- Análisis de precios 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA