BitPatagonia invirtió us$10 millones en Tierra del Fuego para crear la mayor fábrica de Bitcoins de Argentina
Bitcoin Industry News
An industry is the production of goods and related services within an economy. The Bitcoin industry includes Bitcoin itself and such products as Bitcoin exchanges, Bitcoin wallets, Bitcoin industry news and some others. Bitcoin industry analysis is one of the major topics of most fintech and technology media. Studies of the Bitcoin industry’s information on exchanges, wallets and mining are conducted by leading universities. The Bitcoin industry’s value is also part of numerous studies, mostly conducted with government support in order to establish the monetary risks provided by the new market. The Bitcoin industry is the predecessor and also part of cryptocurrency industry, with most products of which being Bitcoin-related or somehow connected to it. The Bitcoin industry’s worth is hard to estimate, but the total market capitalization of all issued Bitcoins is currently estimated to be more than $100 billion.
- El navegador blockchain Brave recompensará a los usuarios con tokens BAT por ver los anuncios
- TrustToken lanzará cuatro nuevas monedas estables este año
- Ledger nombra a su presidente Pascal Gauthier como nuevo CEO
- Samsung invierte USD 2,9 millones en Ledger
- Binance Singapur lanza pero ofrece un solo par de operaciones, según un informe