TrustNodes suspects EOS being behind a large ETH selloff that has been attributed to today’s Ethereum price drop.
GDAX is a Bitcoin trading platform and a project of the Coinbase company. It was launched in 2016 and the main goal of its creators was to develop the platform for professional use. Despite the fact that the GDAX exchange is made for specialists, the GDAX app and its interface is not complicated compared with other platforms and is understandable for new users. According to the official website, security is a main concern of the service’s developers, so 98% of assets are stored in offline digital hosts. To start working with the service, a new user should verify his personal data. The platform is targeted at customers from Great Britain, Europe and the USA, as it is only in English and has only three fiat currencies available: USD, EUR and GBP, with the possibility of use dependent on the customer’s region. The main features of GDAX are very fast transactions and the absence of fees.
- Las direcciones de Bitcoin con USD 100,000 o más llegan a un máximo histórico
- Una de las Cuatro Grandes firmas de auditoría Deloitte permite al personal pagar el almuerzo con Bitcoin
- El ejército de EE.UU. busca expertos en blockchain que puedan rastrear Bitcoin en tiempo real
- Irán no ha emitido ninguna licencia para importar equipos de criptominería
- El precio de Bitcoin está en un punto muerto de USD 10.2K mientras Ether continúa una sorprendente carrera alcista