Cadence, un proveedor de inversiones alternativas respaldado por Coinbase, lanzó una plataforma de inversión basada en blockchain para la deuda
Noticias de préstamos
Loans are certain amounts of money given by an individual, organization or government to the another entity. The recipient is usually obliged to return the loan with additional interest. Loans are one of the driving forces of current economies and a crucial part of the financial sector. Loans can take various forms and may include loans in goods, fiat money loans, cryptocurrency loans, etc. The practice of crypto loans is new and has its flaws, mostly connected to the high volatility and technical difficulties inherent to cryptocurrency. However, Bitcoin (BTC) loans are already available in several BTC loan sites, some of which provide a rather quick Bitcoin loans procedure. Cryptocurrency loans may become the new standard for receiving loans — due to the high speed of transaction, the trusted distributed ledger and inclusion of information technologies.
- Experto de Boston Consulting Group advirtió que la tecnología blockchain debe regularse de manera global
- Jamie Dimon dice que Libra no representa una amenaza a corto plazo
- La subsidiaria de OverStock y la firma de tokenización, tZERO, anuncia nueva gerencia
- Las principales altcoins se recuperan mientras que Bitcoin registra ligeras ganancias
- Análisis de Precios 17/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX