Subreddit de la comunidad Bitcoin "/r/Bitcoin" ha alcanzado el millón de suscriptores.
Reddit is a social news site where all registered users can share links with any information they find interesting. Like many other popular sites, Reddit has a voting system so that a post which receives a large amount of “upvotes” gets a chance to be shown on the main page. The author of the site explained the origin of the name with the phrase: “I read it on Reddit”.
Reddit’s cryptocurrency news is related to topics that users provide, together with the participation of the platform itself concerning the world of digital currency. Reddit was one of the first organizations that began accepting Bitcoin, although they stopped accepting cryptocurrency in March, 2018, perhaps because of the constant breaches on the platform which they used for making transactions, according to the Reddit administration. Nevertheless, in April of the same year, there was news about a revival of BTC in the service with addition of Ethereum and Litecoin.
- Tom Lee de Fundstat dice que valor justo de Bitcoin alcanzará $150K por moneda
- Informe de LinkedIn: Desarrollador de cadenas de bloques lidera la lista de los trabajos de más rápido crecimiento
- Church's Chicken comienza a aceptar Dash en Venezuela después de la confusión con KFC
- Precio de Bitcoin cerca de $3400, criptomercados en general ven otra caída leve
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Análisis de precios, 12 de diciembre