Visa B2B Connect contiene elementos de la tecnología Hyperledger para transferir más datos en pagos transfronterizos
Noticias de Reuters
Reuters is one of the largest international agencies in the world which specializes in news and information related to finance, social and political topics. Reuters was founded by Paul Reuter in 1851 and, in 2008, was bought by the Thomson media group. Reuters Bitcoin news is based on the launch of a Bitcoin channel, which is supposed to help potential investors understand the rapidly growing and changing cryptocurrency market. In 2018, Reuters included in their analysis of market sentiment a range of tools which helps analyze over 400 sources of data, such as articles, news and posts in social sites for better understanding cryptocurrency. This works as a psychological analysis so that the investors can decide on time when it’s better to buy or sell Bitcoin. Besides that, Reuters blockchain-based application, BlockOne IQ, allows deals to be made on a decentralized network.
- Bitcoin recupera los USD 11,000 tras una semana turbulenta para las criptomonedas
- El Banco de Tailandia está abierto a discutir sobre Libra, preocupado por la seguridad
- Presunto narcotraficante de Silk Road es arrestado en Estados Unidos
- Estratega de Fundstrat: los futuros de Bakkt se lanzarán en el trimestre actual
- Criptofilial de Fidelity solicita una licencia de fideicomiso en New York