Argento y LBX dicen que su producto regulado es único, debido a que no involucra moneda fiduciaria en ninguna etapa.
Noticias de bonos
A bond is a security debt giving the owner of which the right to obtain some amount of money or other type of asset from those who originally issued the bond. Also, bonds can offer the right not to get the entire sum but rather some percentage of it. When it comes to Bitcoin and bonds, crowdfunding debts work in a particular way — they enable its holder to receive a percentage from the trading volume or other indicator made by the company which issued the bonds. Bonds can come in different forms, depending on who lends and who borrows. For instance, there are government bonds which are when a state borrows some assets that are then counted as national debt. Besides this, there are other types of bonds depending on the way they have been issued. For example, with those that are based on blockchain, bonds have developed into smart bonds — aka smart contracts.
- Bank of America solicita una patente para un sistema de liquidación citando a Ripple
- Crece el número de criptofiguras en la lista de invitados del almuerzo de Buffett
- Ejecutivo del Banco Central Europeo: Libra no se lanzará hasta que los reguladores estén satisfechos
- Irán no ha emitido ninguna licencia para importar equipos de criptominería
- Las 5 criptomonedas con mejor desempeño: BSV, XTZ, TRX, LTC, ATOM, OKB*