Un Fiscal de Distrito de Estados Unidos ha acusado a los fundadores de un criptoesquema de pirámide que involucraba la comercialización de una moneda digital fr...
The Republic of Bulgaria is a southeast European country with an area of 110,000 square kilometers and a population of over seven million people. Bulgaria has a free market with a dominant private sector. The main industries of the Bulgarian economy are electricity, food products, machinery, equipment, chemical products and refined petroleum. Bulgaria is a leading country of Balkan region in terms of IT and scientific development. Bulgarian Bitcoin regulations are not specific. The authorities of Bulgaria don’t consider Bitcoin to be legal tender and don’t regulate it. Bulgaria has a Bitcoin tax that is 10 percent of profit made with Bitcoin. Bulgarian Bitcoin mining is also unregulated. However, Bulgarian banks and authorities are not welcoming to cryptocurrencies. In late 2017, Bulgarian banks blocked the Bitcoin exchanges’ accounts that were opened in the country, and in May 2017, a series of raids performed by law enforcement of Bulgaria seized over 213,000 Bitcoin.
- CME Group lanzará opciones sobre futuros de Bitcoin en el primer trimestre del 2020
- Verizon obtiene patente para tarjetas SIM virtuales basadas en blockchain
- Antiguo fabricante de té helado convertido a blockchain vende subsidiaria de bebidas
- Irán no ha emitido ninguna licencia para importar equipos de criptominería
- Análisis de precios 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA