La incipiente red comercial Crypto.com quiere ampliar el alcance de sus ofertas utilizando la experiencia del ex ejecutivo de PayPal, Tyson Hackwood.
Payment Processor News
A payment processor is a third party that is authorized to handle transactions between buyers and sellers. The main tasks of a payment processor are to check the details of both the sender and receiver by forwarding them to the issuing bank for verification and also provide security for the transaction’s processing. Despite these processes, the operation itself takes several seconds to be done. Due to the growing popularity of cryptocurrency, not only new payment processors for Bitcoin transactions have appeared, but also popular traditional payment processors have started cooperating with such systems in order to increase the area of their work — as many of them work with large trading platforms. Currently, users can choose among a variety of payment processors that accept Bitcoin in order to find better conditions. There are also anonymous Bitcoin payment processors available for different purposes.
- Binance cambia el formato de venta de tokens de Launchpad a lotería
- WSJ: Ex-director general de Enron se reúne con expertos de cripto para una nueva empresa tras la liberación de la prisión
- Hodler's Digest, 18-24 de marzo: Hodler's Digest, mejores historias, movimientos de precios, citas y FUD de la semana
- Bitcoin aguanta poco más de USD 4.000 mientras que las principales criptos sufren ligeras pérdidas
- Acelerador blockchain de Singapur tiene a BMW e Intel entre los nuevos socios