La incipiente red comercial Crypto.com quiere ampliar el alcance de sus ofertas utilizando la experiencia del ex ejecutivo de PayPal, Tyson Hackwood.
Payment Processor News
A payment processor is a third party that is authorized to handle transactions between buyers and sellers. The main tasks of a payment processor are to check the details of both the sender and receiver by forwarding them to the issuing bank for verification and also provide security for the transaction’s processing. Despite these processes, the operation itself takes several seconds to be done. Due to the growing popularity of cryptocurrency, not only new payment processors for Bitcoin transactions have appeared, but also popular traditional payment processors have started cooperating with such systems in order to increase the area of their work — as many of them work with large trading platforms. Currently, users can choose among a variety of payment processors that accept Bitcoin in order to find better conditions. There are also anonymous Bitcoin payment processors available for different purposes.
- Brian Kelly, criptoanalista: "No hay oportunidad" para un ETF de Bitcoin en 2019
- Líder de equipo de Ethereum: La bifurcación Constantinopla se Activará a finales de Febrero
- Binance se niega a confirmar las ubicaciones para el anunciado exchange cripto a fíat
- Las ICO recaudaron USD 160 millones en la primera quincena de enero, según un informe
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Análisis de precios, 18 de enero