Procesador de pago Stripe quita el soporte de Bitcoin, debido a comisiones altas y confirmaciones lentas.
Stripe is an American technology company developing solutions for operating and processing online payments. The Stripe company was founded by the Collison brothers — Patrick and John — in 2011. The Stripe payment application is also available for mobile devices. Stripe’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2014, when the company experimented with the support of Bitcoin for the first time. In 2015, it was announced that Stripe would be accepting Bitcoin, so users could perform payments and money transfers using cryptocurrency in the same way as using fiat currencies. Stripe’s instant payouts and low fees have gained popularity among its users. However, in 2018, after three years of working with cryptocurrency, the company announced that it is officially winding down its integration with Bitcoin. Stripe founders and partners believe that Bitcoin works much better as an asset.
- JPMorgan Chase agregará nuevas características a la red basada en blockchain para bancos globales
- Tom Lee de Fundstrat: El Bitcoin Misery Index actual nunca se ha reportado en un mercado bajista
- Campaña para recaudar USD 1 millón en cripto para venezolanos registra 60.000 beneficiarios
- Serena Williams, la ganadora de cuatro medallas de oro olímpicas de tenis invierte en Coinbase
- Zaif reanudará su actividad siete meses después del hack