Fold ha hecho posibles los pagos de Lightning Network en Amazon, Starbucks, Uber y otros grandes minoristas.
Uber is an American-based international company that has made an application with the same name for searching, calling, getting and paying for a taxi or private driver. The company was founded in 2009 by Travis Kalanick and Garett Camp and the main office of Uber is currently headquartered in San Francisco. With the help of the application, a customer can book a cab and follow its track. In terms of cryptocurrency, in Uber, Bitcoin is allowed as a payment for buying gift cards and even, in some countries, rides also can be paid in virtual currencies. However, while the administration is just considering the ability of such ways of payment, some experts think that decentralized technologies, such as blockchain for Uber and other services that work as mediators, can be dangerous since, with blockchain, drivers and other service providers can connect directly to their customers.
- El Banco Central de Lituania creará una moneda de colección basada en blockchain
- Informe: El Banco Central de China liderará la prueba piloto del yuan digital en el mundo real
- Corea del Sur: Gobierno busca imponer impuestos a las criptotransacciones como ganancias de capital
- “Los bancos tradicionales o fintechs, todos tendrán que ser digitales", asegura el Presidente del Banco Central de Brasil
- Los resultados mixtos del fin de semana no lograron inyectar volatilidad en los mercados de Bitcoin