Fold ha hecho posibles los pagos de Lightning Network en Amazon, Starbucks, Uber y otros grandes minoristas.
Uber is an American-based international company that has made an application with the same name for searching, calling, getting and paying for a taxi or private driver. The company was founded in 2009 by Travis Kalanick and Garett Camp and the main office of Uber is currently headquartered in San Francisco. With the help of the application, a customer can book a cab and follow its track. In terms of cryptocurrency, in Uber, Bitcoin is allowed as a payment for buying gift cards and even, in some countries, rides also can be paid in virtual currencies. However, while the administration is just considering the ability of such ways of payment, some experts think that decentralized technologies, such as blockchain for Uber and other services that work as mediators, can be dangerous since, with blockchain, drivers and other service providers can connect directly to their customers.
- Universidad suiza hace frente a los diplomas falsos con tecnología blockchain
- Empresa armenia de IT es acusada de uso ilegal de electricidad para minar criptomonedas
- Facebook compra empresa de chatbot Servicefriend para integrarla en Calibra
- Irán no ha emitido ninguna licencia para importar equipos de criptominería
- Horas antes de Bakkt: las 20 principales criptos ven pérdidas importantes, pero Bitcoin sube