Xi Jinping, de China, está presionando a su gobierno para que adopte tecnologías que permitan el uso de Blockchain a medida que el país se prepara para lanzar s...
The yuan is the primary unit of the renminbi – the official name of the Chinese currency. Chinese currency itself is also often referred to as yuan. The term “Chinese yuan” is mostly used to refer to renminbi by international finance institutions. Yuan is issued by the People’s Bank of China, which has total control over the currency. Yuan is currently one of the most traded currencies due to internationalization of Chinese businesses and the expansion of Chinese exports. Chinese yuan circulates in Thailand, Pakistan, Mongolia and some other Asian countries. As the Chinese economy grows, the yuan gathers more and more influence on international markets. The price of the yuan had a crucial impact on the cryptocurrency industry as most exchanges were Bitcoin to yuan interactions, operated through China-based crypto exchanges. However, due to the large number of regulations, the Chinese yuan lost most of this impact on Bitcoin after 2017.
- Mercados colapsan tras informes de que la oficina de Binance en Shanghái cerrara por represión cripto
- Binance niega redadas policiales, incluso la existencia de oficinas en Shanghai
- Abogado es encontrado culpable de lavar dinero para la "criptorreina" de OneCoin
- Irán no ha emitido ninguna licencia para importar equipos de criptominería
- Bitcoin se desploma de nuevo hasta USD 7,400, eliminando por completo el rally de octubre