La directora del FMI, Christine Lagarde, dice que los actores relevantes "deberían considerar la posibilidad de emitir moneda digital".
Noticias de Christine Lagarde
Christine Lagarde is a French lawyer and politician. Christine Lagarde has held various positions in the French government, including being the Minister of Economic Affairs, Finance and Employment and more. The most famous position of Christine Lagarde is International Monetary Fund (IMF) Managing Director — a position that she holds to this day. Christine Lagarde’s age is 62, and she has been awarded with the Order of Legion d'Honneur and Order of Mérite Agricole for her accomplishments in French policy. She was also frequently called one of the most influential women and one of the best Minister of Finance in the Eurozone. Christine Lagarde’s Bitcoin views are positive. She has stated that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could improve financial markets, in terms of the speed and security of transactions.
- La autoridad financiera de Israel acelerará blockchain otorgando licencias de fintech
- El Tribunal de Nueva York dictamina que el fiscal del estado tiene jurisdicción sobre Bitfinex
- Informe: Bitcoiners Israelíes piden a los bancos revelar sus políticas criptorrelacionadas
- Irán no ha emitido ninguna licencia para importar equipos de criptominería
- Huobi Wallet soportará los tokens MakerDAO y sus aplicaciones descentralizadas