La candidata presidenta del BCE y directora del FMI, Christine Lagarde, sugiere que los bancos centrales y los reguladores deberían proteger a los consumidores ...
Noticias de Christine Lagarde
Christine Lagarde is a French lawyer and politician. Christine Lagarde has held various positions in the French government, including being the Minister of Economic Affairs, Finance and Employment and more. The most famous position of Christine Lagarde is International Monetary Fund (IMF) Managing Director — a position that she holds to this day. Christine Lagarde’s age is 62, and she has been awarded with the Order of Legion d'Honneur and Order of Mérite Agricole for her accomplishments in French policy. She was also frequently called one of the most influential women and one of the best Minister of Finance in the Eurozone. Christine Lagarde’s Bitcoin views are positive. She has stated that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could improve financial markets, in terms of the speed and security of transactions.
- Informe: Facebook podría usar monedas estables vinculadas a monedas fiduciarias para Libra
- ¿Por qué está subiendo el precio de Bitcoin? 4 indicadores que sugieren un fondo potencial
- Samsung SDS se asocia con Tech Mahindra para un nuevo producto DLT
- Irán no ha emitido ninguna licencia para importar equipos de criptominería
- Blockchain en el trading de criptomonedas: ¿Cómo funcionan los instrumentos descentralizados?