El programador australiano ha presentado una entrada en su blog en donde afirma que todo el trabajo detrás de Bitcoin forma parte de su propiedad intelectual.
Noticias de Craig Wright
Craig Wright is an Australian entrepreneur and, according to his words, Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto — the founder of Bitcoin. Craig Wright’s Bitcoin involvement lies in his investment into cryptocurrency wallets, exchanges and other businesses related to those technologies. In the summer of 2008, a few months before Satoshi Nakamoto published his research work about Bitcoin, Craig Wright had posted almost the same content on his personal blog. By 2015, he had been known simply for his idea to open a Bitcoin bank. Nevertheless, he was first connected with Satoshi in 2015, when two magazines had published research based on private correspondence with Wright. The same year he admitted that he was Satoshi. However, not all magazines and experts believe it is true.
- El gigante financiero Morgan Stanley adquiere E*Trade por 13 mil millones
- Suecia está probando su nueva moneda digital del banco central
- El Banco Central de Brasil promete una plataforma de pago instantáneo para competir con las criptomonedas
- La aduana de Indonesia está lista para usar la plataforma blockchain de cadena de suministro de IBM
- La etiqueta de 'Oro Digital' cambia a medida que la correlación de XRP con el oro supera a la de Bitcoin